Information about our Finance and Insurance Services


What is an Initial Disclosure Document?

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent regulator of financial services. The FCA require us to provide you with a document called an 'Initial Disclosure Document'. This document provides information about us, the products we offer, the services we will provide, what we charge for our services, who regulates us and what to do if you have a complaint.

Who regulates us?

Nantcwmrhys Ltd T/a 3A’s Leisure is authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority for consumer credit activities under secondary broking. We are not a lender.

We are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under Firm ref number (FRN) 731284.


Which service will we provide you with?

We offer a non-advised service. We will provide you with information to assist with your funding decision on:

Credit agreements – Hire purchase, PCP.

What products do we offer?

Nantcwmrhys Ltd T/a 3A’s Leisure is an introducer, not a lender and can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and finance products to assist with your vehicle purchase. We are not an independent financial advisor and do not make recommendations. However, we will provide you with information on products which may suit your requirements based on information you disclose to assist in making an informed decision on your purchase.


What will you have to pay us for our services?

No Fee.

Commission Disclosure

We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. The amount of commission we may receive is available to you upon request. Any such amount paid to us by lenders will not affect the amount you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender and not us.

Suitability and Affordability

It is important that you only enter into an agreement if you can comfortably afford the repayments. You should assess the monthly payments you are required to make throughout the term of the agreement and ensure you can meet these and other current obligations without suffering undue hardship.

What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to make a complaint, the first step is for us to understand your complaint. You can contact us by:

  • Phone: 01267 234459
  • Post: Nantcwmrhys Ltd T/a 3A’s Leisure. Nantyci, Carmarthen SA33 5DR.
  • Email: [email protected] - Please provide your name and contact number where we can get in touch with you and the nature of your complaint.

We will promptly acknowledge your complaint in writing, investigate your complaint and endeavour to send you a final response within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you an update. If you are not happy with our response, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman. You must do so within six months of the date of the final response letter. You can contact them:

  • By phone: 0800 023 4567
  • By post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.
  • By Email: [email protected]